Need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please follow these steps to ensure that you apply your Dermacol Make Up Cover to last the entire day:
- Please ensure that your beauty routine is suitable for your skin type. Correct facewash, toner and moisturizer that compliments your skin type. And a mask once a week is highly advisable.
- Before applying your Make Up Base, please take a tissue and press it gently on your skin to ensure any oily residue is removed. Apply a thin layer of Make Up Base and wait a minute or two to allow your skin to absorb the Make Up Base. This step is optional. Your make up will still look fine if you skip this step.
- Please take a tissue and press it gently on your skin to ensure any oily residue or excess make up base is removed. Apply a thin layer of foundation evenly on your skin using a foundation brush or sponge. DO NOT APPLY TOO MUCH, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF PIGMENTATION TO COVER.
- Please take a tissue and press it gently on your skin to remove any excess foundation. Do not rub the tissue on your skin, it will remove too much foundation and not just the excess. Apply a thin layer of Invisible Fixing Powder in the shade that compliments your Make Up Cover the best. Use a brush and gently remove the excess powder from your skin.
- If you still have pigmentation, tattoos or uneven skin tone to cover, apply again a thin layer of foundation evenly over your skin. Please take a tissue and press it gently on your skin to remove any excess foundation on your skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Invisible Fixing Powder evenly over your foundation. Use a brush to gently remove any excess powder.
- You may repeat application in very thin layers until all pigmentation, tattoos, birthmarks or uneven skin tone is covered.